Graphic Designer / Video Maker
Experience – 2 – 4 years
Location – Gurugram, Haryana
- Take briefs from stakeholders to assess their communication objectives
- Developing and implementing creative ideas and concepts. Redefining the design brief within the constraints of cost and time according to management requirements.
- Working with a wide range of designing tools (In Design, Illustrator, Coral Draw, Photo shop, 2D animation, etc)
- Engaging with the marketing team and come up with the ideas of visual designs according to their needs.
- Technically savvy with video production and editing.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts including infographics
- Will work on a variety of products, including websites, books, magazines, product packaging, websites, exhibitions, corporate identity etc.
- Develop concepts, graphics, layouts & video for product/ service/ promotion/ activation illustrations, website, HTML emails, Powerpoint, animations
- Manage multiple time-sensitive projects
- Handle office decoration for every program communication
- Other assigned tasks if required
- Diploma/Degree in multi-media design or equivalent formal training
- 4+ years in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency.
- Excellent technical skills: Adobe illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premier Pro, After Effects, Adobe Character…
Knowledge and Skills
- Working independently & in a team
- Adaptive design eye and skill
- Strong story-telling skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a willingness to learn
- Meet daily delivery deadlines
- English written and verbal communication skills
Email your resume at email@example.com